Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Goals

My New Year's goal is to have Jessica kick my butt with exercising my way to a healthier me!
Also, trying to maintain a better balance of playing with my boys and being ok with letting my house go a bit...which is hard being a neat freak!
Jamie Poelzer

My goal for 2010 is to wake up at 6am three days a week to get in my weight training and devotions before the kids wake up.
Jessica DeGraff

1. Read through the Bible
2. Run a half marathon
3. Find creative ways to reduce monthly spending costs
Ruth Sohre

Learn to make good homemade bread. I already practiced three times with Ciabatta! Yum!!!
Anna Herman

1. Eat more chocolate
2. Be more content
3. Have more date nights
Gretchen Weis

To not have a baby in 2010! Ha! Ha! Ha! ; )
Brianne Haust

Organize my house. No clutter!!!
Debra Bender

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I know mine is late, but...
    1. Be a more godly mom.
    2. Organize my basement.
    3. Get back in shape.
    Amy Gruetz. :)

    ReplyDelete